SAFE Annual General Meeting agenda 2019October 18th, 2019
Dear SAFE Members,
As per our previous notice, I invite you to attend the 2019 SAFE Annual General Meeting, which will be held on Saturday 12 October at 3PM, Auaha Hīhī / Spark Place, He Hononga | Connection, Ground floor, Tūranga, 60 Cathedral Square, Christchurch. Please note doors will open at 2.30PM and light refreshments will be provided.
*A ballot for Board candidates will not take place as the number of candidates did not exceed the number of available Board positions. *
There were no remits received from members.
- Welcome from the Chair
- Confirmation of the minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting
- Presentation and acceptance of the 2018-2019 Annual Report by the Chair
- Presentation and acceptance of the Annual Financial Report including the Auditor’s Report by the Treasurer
- Appointment of Auditor for 2019-2020
- Introduction of Board members
- Staff presentations
- Close of Annual General Meeting
We hope to see you there.
Troy Coyle Secretary of the Board