Hemp crumbed calamari with homemade pickle tartar
Recipe courtesy of @edenvegan
1. Prepare the sauce by blending all ingredients and placing in the fridge to chill.
2. Take three shallow dishes, one with flour, one with oat milk and one with hemp hearts and spices mixed.
3. Drain the mushroom and piece by piece fold into the flour, before dipping into the oat milk, then hemp mix.
4. Heat a fry pan on the stove with a dash of hemp oil and prepare a paper towel on a plate.
5. Fry on high, turning once golden and crispy. This should only take a few minutes.
7. Plate in small dish with the zingy pickle tartar sauce and serve with fresh lemon
Natures Charm mushrooms
1 cup white flour
1 cup oat milk
1/2 cup Hemp hearts
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 cup plain coconut yoghurt
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1 tsp crushed garlic
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar