2018 SAFE Annual General MeetingNovember 2nd, 2018
As per our previous notice, I invite you to attend the 2018 SAFE Annual General Meeting, which will be held on Saturday 24 November at 3PM, PSA House, Level 6 (there is a lift available), 11 Aurora Terrace, Wellington. There will be light refreshments from local bakery, Sweet Release and doors will open at 2.30PM.
The Board has filed a notice of amendments to the rules and will invite members to approve them at the Annual General Meeting. Please see attached the proposed amendments, pursuant to rule 5, including a summary of key changes.
A ballot for Board candidates will not take place as the number of candidates did not exceed the number of available Board positions.
There were no remits received from members.
- Welcome from the Chair
- Confirmation of the minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting
- Presentation of the 2017-2018 Annual Report by the Chair
- Acceptance of the Annual Report
- Presentation of the Annual Financial Report including the Auditor’s Report by the acting Treasurer
- Acceptance of Annual Financial Report
- Appointment of Auditor for 2018-2019
- Presentation of Board members
- Motion to approve amendments to the rules
- Staff presentations
- Presentation on the Animal Welfare Act and enforcement
- Close of Annual General Meeting
We hope to see you there.
Acting Secretary of the Board