Animals & Us
Animals & Us have published FIVE books so far:
Animals & Us provides resources on animal issues for teachers and students in New Zealand secondary schools.
Our resources are:
- Focused on the relationship between human and non-human animals.
- Designed for use within the NCEA framework for years 11, 12 and 13.
- Created by educators and peer-reviewed by teachers and academics.
- Designed to advance knowledge and encourage critical thinking.
- Designed to develop values of empathy and compassion.