Spinach & Bean Salad
Drain beans and place in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine olive oil with vinegar and mustard. Pour dressing over beans. Add spring onions, pepper, spinach, cherry tomatoes and parsley.
Stir well to combine, ensuring all spinach leaves are coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Chill before serving.
- 1 can cannellini beans (or navy)
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red capsicum pepper, coarsely chopped
- 2 C spinach, torn into thin strips
- 1/4 C chopped parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
The latest Recipes
News and Stories,
to your inbox.
Sign up to our newsletter