Animals & Us
SAFE expresses its sincere thanks to everyone who took part in the evaluation through an interview or the survey, your input has been greatly valued and will be used in planning for the future development of SAFE’s educational programme.
SAFE Animals & Us Evaluation Summary (view)
Animals & Us have published FIVE books so far:
Animals & Us provides resources on animal issues for teachers and students in New Zealand secondary schools.
Our resources are:
- Focused on the relationship between human and non-human animals.
- Designed for use within the NCEA framework for years 11, 12 and 13.
- Created by educators and peer-reviewed by teachers and academics.
- Designed to advance knowledge and encourage critical thinking.
- Designed to develop values of empathy and compassion.