Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 210 degrees Celsius.
- Slice the bottom off each potato and cut crosswise at 3mm intervals, cutting to within 6mm of the bottom.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl, add the olive oil, salt and pepper and 1 Tbsp of the rosemary and toss well, working the salt mixture in between the slices. Arrange the potatoes on a sheet pan cut side up.
- Bake the potatoes for 30 minutes, until they are tender and golden and crisp on top.
- Sprinkle with remaining rosemary and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Ina Garten.
- 3 ½ kg potatoes
- 1/3 C olive oil
- 4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary, divided
The latest Recipes
News and Stories,
to your inbox.
Sign up to our newsletter