Cheesey Vegetable Pie
Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Grease a pie dish and line it with puff pastry.
Make the Cheesy Sauce Mix as per the packet instructions.
Mix the edamame, mushrooms and carrots into the cheesey sauce, and put it all into the prepared pie dish. Top with mashed kumara and, strips of pastry or a pastry lid.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown and crispy.
Recipe courtesy of Angel Foods.
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 C mushrooms, sliced; all above sauted in a tiny amount of olive oil for 5 minutes
- Half a bag of edamame, defrosted
- 1 pack of Angel Foods’ Cheesey Sauce Mix
- 1 large kumara, steamed and mashed
- Animal-friendly puff pastry sheets