- Whisk the chickpea flour, ground flax seeds, baking powder, salt, turmeric, garlic powder, and water together in a bowl until smooth. Set aside and let sit for 5-10 minutes while you prepare the filling.
- Spray a 10-inch non-stick pan generously with cooking spray and heat the pan on medium-high heat.
- Spoon 1 cup of the omelette batter into the pan, using your other hand to swirl the pan in a circular motion, so the batter spreads out evenly on the pan.
- Let cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes until golden brown on the bottom.
- Add your filling to the omelette, then fold in half over the filling.
- Serve immediately.
1 cup chickpea flour
2 tbsp ground flax seeds
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 cups water
Fill with any vegetables of your choice. Fresh or sautéed vegetables work well, we have used lightly sautéed broccoli, spinach, and pea shoots with hummus and cherry tomatoes.
The latest Recipes
News and Stories,
to your inbox.
Sign up to our newsletter