- Whisk the chickpea flour, ground flax seeds, baking powder, salt, turmeric, garlic powder, and water together in a bowl until smooth. Set aside and let sit for 5-10 minutes while you prepare the filling.
- Spray a 10-inch non-stick pan generously with cooking spray and heat the pan on medium-high heat.
- Spoon 1 cup of the omelette batter into the pan, using your other hand to swirl the pan in a circular motion, so the batter spreads out evenly on the pan.
- Let cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes until golden brown on the bottom.
- Add your filling to the omelette, then fold in half over the filling.
- Serve immediately.
1 cup chickpea flour
2 tbsp ground flax seeds
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 cups water
Fill with any vegetables of your choice. Fresh or sautéed vegetables work well, we have used lightly sautéed broccoli, spinach, and pea shoots with hummus and cherry tomatoes.