- Combine all base ingredients (except water) into a high speed blender or food processor. Blend until ﬁne crumble forms. If the mixture is to dry then add water.
- Press lightly into the bottom of small wine glass. Top with 2-3 Tbsp yoghurt.
- Place strawberry topping ingredients into a blender and puree. Drizzle strawberry topping over the yoghurt layer.
- Decorate with almond slices before serving.
Thanks to Rachel Mar for this recipe.
- 1 C almonds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp water, if needed
- 1 container of plain coconut yoghurt
- 8-10 strawberries
- 2-3 tsp maple syrup or coconut nectar