Mash together half the coriander, half the onion, half the chilli, and a pinch of salt in the bottom of a medium-size bowl. Add the avocados and gently mash with a fork until chunky-smooth. Fold the remaining coriander, onion, and chilli into the mixture.
Stir in the tomatoes and lime juice, adjust the seasonings to taste, and serve with a basket of warm tortilla chips.
- 2 Tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tsp red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp jalapeno or chilli, minced
- 2 large ripe avocadoes, peeled and seeded
- 2 Tbsp cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- Warm tortilla chips for serving
The latest Recipes
News and Stories,
to your inbox.
Sign up to our newsletter