Hard vegan cheese (perfect for grating)
- Prepare all ingredients apart from the almond milk and agar agar in a bowl
- Mix the almond milk and agar agar and bring to boil. Simmer for 4 mins
- Blend everything in a food processor until smooth (act quickly to avoid setting!)
- Quickly pour into an oiled dish and freeze for 15 minutes
- Once set, turn out on to a wooden board and enjoy!
This cheese can be kept in the fridge for up to a week.
1 1/2 cups almond milk (unsweetened)
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tsp tbsp agar agar powder
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 ½ tbsp tapioca flour
1 1/2 tbsp chickpea flour
Juice of one lemon
1 tsp salt
The latest Recipes
News and Stories,
to your inbox.
Sign up to our newsletter