Mushroom scallop fried rice
Recipe courtesy of @edenvegan
1. Cook one cup of rice as per usual method. Leave to cool on a dish, and place in the fridge overnight.
2. When preparing the fried rice, heat a hot pan on the stove with a dash of oil. Fry thinly diced onion in garlic until golden brown. Add in capsicum and scallops and cook for a further 4 minutes.
3. Add in spices and sauces, sautéing on a medium heat.
4. Once well combined, add in the rice and toss through. Fry for 5 minutes, adding in a dash of soy sauce and 1/4 cup water.
5. Lastly add broccoli and serve with drizzled with the juice of a fresh lemon and chopped dried chilli.
1 brown onion
1 tsp crushed garlic
1/2 red capsicum
1 can of @naturescharm mushroom scallops
1 tsp paprika
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp cumin
1/2 head of broccoli
1 cup cooked white rice