- Soak the sunflower seeds in water for 8 hours or overnight then strain and rinse.
- Add the seeds and water to a high-speed blender or Nutri Bullet and blend on high for 2-3 mins until all the seeds are finely ground.
- Pour into a nylon milk bag/cheesecloth and strain with a large bowl/measuring jug underneath.
- Decant into your bottle of choice, store in the fridge and consume within 3-4 days.
- Use the fibre you are left with in baked goodies and smoothies.
- Add a Medjool date and pinch of salt in the blending stage if you want a sweeter milk.
- 1/2 cup Sunflower seeds
- 3 cups Water
The latest Recipes
News and Stories,
to your inbox.
Sign up to our newsletter